According to Internet live stats, “there are over 1.8 billion websites on the world wide web today.” This staggering data shows that businesses are competing online to showcase themselves. Enterprises across sectors need to have a digital presence in this internet-driven world. It is especially imperative for an ever-shifting industry like fashion.
Let us see the crucial reasons why your fashion brand needs a website.
- Conduct an SEO audit.
- Optimize your website sitemap and make it easy for search engines to find them.
- Ensure your site is free of crawling and indexing errors.
- Publish engaging content(like blogs) regularly.
- Boost Click Through Rates and traffic by optimizing your content for rich snippets.
- Use semantically related keywords in title and meta descriptions.
Unique voice for your brand
- Brand voice should reflect the company’s personality and beliefs.
- Create customer personas, and build your site keeping all of them in mind.
- Create a voice chart for your fashion brand. Do you want your brand to sound passionate or quirky or irreverent or authentic?
- Follow consistency with voice in all the communication content.
- Create content & taglines keeping your customers in mind.
- Content is the key – engage customers with relevant content to increase user experience and brand loyalty.
- Immersive pictures– according to Brain Rules, “when people hear information, they remember only 10% of it three days later. However, if an image is paired with the information, people retain 65% of the information even after three days.” Create a fashion website using high-definition images that will highlight your product portfolio.
- Video marketing-according to Wyzowl, a leading explainer video creation company, “84% of people say that they have been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video.”
- Clear call to action– move beyond the basic CTA to personalized CTAs based on the users’ location and interaction with your brand. Personalized CTAs convert 202% better than default versions as per HubSpot.
- Mobile-friendly – The number of customers interacting with brands using mobile devices has skyrocketed. Make your website accessible from a mobile device.
- In-site purchases– according to Statista, “e-commerce sales is predicted to hit $6.5 trillion by 2023.” Generate revenue through your website by adding eCommerce capabilities. Integrate your website with secure payment gateways.
Build credibility for your brand
- Add testimonials and reviews from customers. Customer reviews play a prime role when new leads would like to get user experience information about your brand.
- Focus on your website’s design. According to the Real wire, “70% of people do not trust badly designed websites.”
- Improve your websites’ loading time. As per the Google payload time study, “the probability of bounce increases 32% as page load time goes from 1 second to 3 seconds.”
- Keep the website content relevant.
Serve as cost-effective alternative
According to an online survey conducted by Verisign, “a global provider of domain name registry services and internet infrastructure, 88% of business owners agree that a website has made it easier for customers to find their business.”One of the primary justifications to invest on a fashion web portal is to enable customers to recognize your brand. It will boost customer loyalty and sales. Keep the following points in mind when creating your brand’s awareness strategy.
The digital landscape is abound with brands that want to stand out. Engage your audience by creating a unique voice for your brand. According to Sprout Social Index, the consumers surveyed had reasons why some brands stood out more than others. 40% said memorable content, 33% said distinct personality and 32% said compelling storytelling.
Here are the guidelines to keep in mind while charting out your brands’ voice.
As stated in Mckinsey’s report ‘The State of Fashion 2020’, “as traditional engagement models struggle on established social media platforms, fashion players will need to rethink their strategy and find ways to maximize their return on marketing spend. Attention-grabbing content will be key, deployed on the right platform for each market, using persuasive calls-to-action and, wherever possible, a seamless link to checkout.”
Add the following features to your fashion website to amplify sales and moves consumers through the conversion funnel rapidly.
Fashion is always changing, Fashion is always changing, and customers love relevant brands. You can change your product catalog and website content to show your customers that you are up-to-date with the latest trends. Publish fashion blogs regularly to highlight your knowledge of the fashion industry.
According to the 2019 Edelman Trust Barometer Special Report, “81% of respondents say that brand trust is a deal-breaker or deciding factor in their brand buying decision.” There are numerous fashion brands, and customers look at a credible source to get information about the brand that interests them – the brand’s website.
Here are a few ways to increase your fashion brands’ credibility score using a website.
Exorbitant amount of money needs to be spent in order to highlight your brand in trade shows. You will need to reduce your profit margins when selling on e-commerce sites to stay ahead of the competition. Creating a website is relatively inexpensive. With a website, you can highlight your brand’s uniqueness with unlimited photos, videos, and content. You will be able to display your product catalog, enabling you to reach a wider audience.
To quote Bill Gates, “if your business is not on the internet, then your business will be out of business.” Your fashion brand needs a website to fulfill its business goals and to emerge as a successful brand.